Clinics & Services
All GP practices are contracted to provide "essential services", that is, basic treatment of ill people. We also provide the following "additional services".
- Child Health Surveillance, together with the Health Visiting Team
- Contraceptive Services. Specialist services such as IUCD and Implanon insertion are available at the Family Planning Clinic in the Health Centre.
- Maternity Services in the ante natal and post natal period, together with the community midwives.
- Routine Immunisation of Children, together with the Health Visiting team
- Immunisation for adults in relation to travel. Not all travel immunisations are available on the NHS, please ask our practice nurse for details.
- Cervical Smears - appointments now also bookable via the online appointment system
We also hold contracts with Grampian Primary care NHS Trust for the following enhanced services
- Health Review Clinic - by appointment
- Diabetic Clinic - referral from GP for appointment
- Asthma Clinic - by appointment
- Drug/Alcohol Clinic - referral from GP for appointment
- Blood Clinic (Phlebotomy) - by appointment
- Annual Flu Immunisation Programme to protect the elderly and those at risk
- Minor Surgery - referral from GP for appointment
- Orthopaedic Clinic - referral from GP for appointment
- Dermatology Clinic - cessation of GP service 01/04/20 resultant to withdrawal of Aberdeenshire GP Practice contractual agreements.
- NHS Travel Vaccines - by specific NHS vaccine order and appointment to administer subject to prior private travel clinic assessment. Copy immunisations history can be provided upon request/completion of Subject Access Request Form.